Are you searching for the fast, cheapest and easy ways to transfer money globally? If yes, then select the fast and easy ways mention below to transfer money to your friends, family members or anyone globally.
In fact, there are many services from banks to money transfer providers and other payment companies, but you have to compare exchange rates, transfer fees, transfer options, and other features to find an affordable, secure way that meets your needs.
5 Easy Ways to Transfer Money Globally
- Western Union / Money Gram
- Bank to Bank Transfer
- Prepaid Debit Card
- World Remit
1. Transfer Money Via PayPal
PayPal is one of the easiest and cheapest ways to send money internationally, but in order to do that, both you and the recipient will need to set up a PayPal account. With Paypal, you can send money to anyone with an email address or mobile number in almost all over the world.
Here’s how to send money:
- Click Send & Request at the top of the page.
- Select from the 3 options.*
- Enter the email address or mobile number to whom you are sending money.
- Enter the amount you want to send and click Continue.
- Review and confirm the information on the screen and click Send Money Now.
*If you’re buying something, select Pay for goods and services. If you’re sending money to a friend or family member, pick Send to friends and family in the US or Send to friends and family internationally.
2. Transfer money via Western Union / Money Gram
A. Western Union
Western Union is also one of the best and easy ways to transfer money globally quickly all over the world. Check out the steps below to send your fund to your friends or family member overseas.
How to send money via Western Union?
1. Take the recipient detail including name present on ID card, location, to which country and city you are sending to.
2. Find your local Western Union office and fill out the necessary forms. You can send money from a branch in several ways: via cash, with a credit or debit card, or from bank account to bank account. Using your credit card may result in a cash-advance fee imposed by the card issuer.
3. Send money through Western Union website:
- Click the Send Money link on the Western Union homepage
- Fill out the form
- Choose credit or debit card or your bank account to send money
4. Send money over the phone: Call the Western Union toll-free number, which can be found on the website. Provide the agent with the necessary recipient information, and pay with a credit or debit card.
5. Western Union’s Mobile App: You can send money with western union mobile app. Simply track sent money and pay bills right from their phones.
With MoneyGram, you can send money to your loved ones to their bank accounts at more than 400 banks around the world.
How to send money online to a bank account
- Select a receiver Lifestan
- Select Account Deposit
- Choose how to pay
- Provide your information
- Send reliably
- Find a location
- Bring your information
- Pay in cash & reliably
3. Bank Service to Bank Transfer
It is easy to transfer money between bank accounts and a bank to bank transfer is a good option. You can set up the transfer with the sending or receiving bank, and the funds arrive at the destination after two or three business days. Many banks allow you to make transfers for free – but it’s a good idea to check with both banks just to be safe.
Link your accounts: To set up transfers between two accounts, you need to link the accounts first.
- Log in to the account you’ll send from and look for an option to “add an account,” “add external accounts,” or “link accounts” in the customer service area.
- provide the other bank’s routing number and your account number at that bank. If you don’t have that information, see where to get those numbers (either on a check or from your bank).
- After submitting that information, you need to verify that you own the external account. You can typically do this by providing a username and password for that account or by confirming small “test” transfers between the two banks. For more details, read about linking bank accounts.
4. Prepaid Debit Card
1. Find a prepaid debit card that works for you. There are several companies, such as Akimbo, that offer prepaid debit cards with the capability of sending money abroad.
There are two ways to use a prepaid card to send money abroad. You can buy a Visa or Mastercard gift card with international capabilities that have a finite, non-replenishable amount on the card. Or you can use a card that allows you to set up a large, replenishable account that allows users with sub-account cards to withdraw from it.
2. Add money to the card. The type of card you use will dictate the ways that you can add money to it. Of course, all of them accept cash. However, some replenishable cards even allow you to transfer money onto the card directly from a bank account.
3. Send the card to the recipient. If you are using either one prepaid card or a card with sub-accounts, you will need to send the card to the recipient or recipients.
5. World Remit
Sending money with WorldRemit is so easy. Where ever in the world you are, your money doesn’t need to be! Forget visiting an agent or bank, here’s how to send your money with us online:
How to send your money online
1. Where do you need to send to? They have over 140 countries to choose from
3. How much do you want to send? You’ll always see their low fees and exchange rates up front
4. Who are you sending to? Add the details of the person you’re sending to or choose from a list of people you’ve sent to before
5. How would you like to pay? Choose how to pay (bank account or debit/credit card), double check your amount and you’re done!
Also, read: Make money online
What other easy and convient ways you know to transfer money internationally? Please mention them in the comment section below. Moreover, you can comment your question by using the comment box.