A conference call is a telephone call in which someone talks to several people at the same time. Conference calls can be designed so that the calling party calls the other participants and adds them to the call; however, participants are usually able to call into the conference call themselves by dialing a telephone number that connects to a “conference bridge” (a specialized type of equipment that links telephone lines). Companies have a small or big business commonly use a specialized service provider who maintains the conference bridge, or who provides the phone numbers and PIN codes that participants dial to access the meeting or conference call. If you have just started your business and need to have a conference with your clients on a daily basis then you need a conference call service. In this page, I am going to introduce the 10 best conference call services for small & big business which are economically and having a good service too.
How a Conference Call Service Works?
When you can’t bring all your workers together face to face then this is a good idea to get them in the same phone call or conference. Indeed the conference call services have made it so convenient. Long-distance charges can add up for non-local call participants. Poor audio quality can reduce call effectiveness. Difficult-to-understand conferencing controls can delay or interrupt meetings. The list of potential problems when setting up a conference call goes on, and it can be more than enough to sour businesses on the entire idea of conference calling. What your business needs is something better – a conference call solution that brings “simple” back without sacrificing effectiveness in the process. That’s where the following 10 best conference call services for small & big business are the best solution for all these problems.
10 Best Conference Call Services for Small, Medium and Enterprises Businesses
- Google Hangouts
- Free Conference Call
Zoom Video Communications is a company headquartered in San Jose, California that provides remote conferencing services using cloud computing. Zoom offers communications software that combines video conferencing, online meetings, chat, and mobile collaboration. It is one of the best conference call service in all over the world. You can transfer any area into a modern, easy-to-use and Zoom Rooms have a powerful collaborative workspace. It helps you transform technology experience and It is one of those platforms that you didn’t need to market internally to increase adoption because it works every time. In addition, it has many unique features will make your workflow convenient.
Common Features of Zoom
- HD video
- HD Voice with dynamic voice detection
- Fullscreen and gallery view
- Dual stream for dual-screen
- Feature-rich mobile apps for iOS and Android
|Security||Audio||Hybrid Cloud Service|
Mac, Windows, Linux, Chromebooks, iOS and Android
Work email, single sign-on (SSO) or Google login
Meeting Connector for private cloud
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption
Call me/Call Out
Virtualized software setup in minutes
Screen share documents, photos and video clips
AES 256-bits encryption
Scale and add capacity easily
Simultaneous screen sharing
Toll-free options in 60+ countries
iPhone/iPad screen share with iOS mirror
24×7 online monitoring
Zoom Plan and Prices are made for small, medium and enterprise businesses, however for quality checking, you can use the free calling option.
Skype is a telecommunications application that specializes in providing video chat and voice calls between computers, tablets, mobile devices, the Xbox One console, and smartwatches via the Internet. Skype also provides instant messaging services. Users may transmit text, video, audio, and images, documents. Skype allows video conference calls too. You can make free conference calls on Skype. Whether you want to share big news with your family or need to work closely with a team of colleagues, with Skype group calling, including conference calling and group chats, you can host a group video chat or conference call for up to 25 people.
Skype offers a number of features based around calling (both free and paid) messaging (including instant, voice and text messaging (SMS)), video chat, and file and screen sharing.
Skype Common Features:
- Send instant messages and view chat history
- Calls between Skype and landline / mobile phone numbers
- Toll-free numbers to more than 12 numbers in the world
- Skyp premium (the ability to make group video calls and the ability to screen share with up to 10 other people (person-to-person video calls are free))
- Video calling and screen sharing
- SMS text messaging
- Wireless hotspot network access
Other usage of Skype:
- Skype For Content Creators
- Skype of conference call
- Skype for consumer
- Skype for conference room
- Skype for conference video call
- skype connect for business
- Skype conference for business
- Skype for business conversation history
3. Google Hangouts
Google Hangouts is a communication platform developed by Google which includes messaging, video chat, and VOIP features. It replaces three messaging products that Google had implemented concurrently within its services, including Google Talk, Google+ Messenger.
You can use Hangouts to talk with more than one person at the same time. Conversation can include up to 150 people and video calls can include up to 10 Gmail G Suite Basic or 25 business education people. You can use Google Hangouts to join a group conversation on your computer, Android device or iPhone & iPad.
How to Use Google Hangout for Group call?
Before creating using group call, Google Hangout can be used with the browser on computer. For android and iOS, download the app and follow the below instrcution for group call. Google Hangout is added with Gmail on the browser on desktop.
- Click New conversation> New group.
- Enter or select the names, phone numbers, or email addresses of people you want to add.
- To start a group conversation or video call, click Message or Video call.
- Chat histories are saved online
- Photos can be shared during conversations
- Google+ Hangouts, users can also perform a group video chat with up to 10 users at a time for free.
- No need to install the plugin on Google Chrome.
- The ability to make free voice class to other Hangouts users and charges users (via per-registered credit) to call landline and mobile phones internationally except for calls to the United States and Canada which are free of charge.
Google Hangout Pricing
Google Hangouts is completely free to use for receiving and making calls as well as video conferencing. While most Google apps are free, businesses with paid G Suite accounts get additional features such as increased cloud storage. G Suite pricing range from $6 to $25 per user per month.
Cisco Webex, formerly WebEx Communications Inc., is a company that provides on-demand collaboration, online meeting, web conferencing and video conferencing applications. It’s products include Meeting Center, Training Center, Event Center, Support Center, Sales Center, MeetMeNow, PCNow, WebEx AIM Pro Business Edition, WebEx WebOffice, and WebEx Connect. All WebEx products are part of the Cisco Systems collaboration portfolio.
With Webex Meetings, audio and video are clear, and screen sharing is easier than ever. You can even learn about the people you’re meeting for the first time, with instant access to participants background and company.
- Web and video conferencing
- Multimedia content sharing
- Chat and brainstorming tools
- 20 million reliable video conferences a month.
- Free video calls and screen sharing with Webex.
- Screen share
- Webex webinars are delivered reliably.
- Easily present online.
- Collaborate with your team.
- Get more from your conference call.
Cisco Webex prcies is not mentioned so, get in touch with using their contact form specific for questions.
GoToMeeting is a web-hosted service designed, published and marketed by LogMeIn.This online meeting app enables the user to meet with other computer users, customers, clients or colleagues via the Internet in real time. The Desktop sharing and video conferance software package makes it more valuable for small and enterprise businesses.
There are a bunch of extraordinary qualities that do make GoToMeeting the better video conferencing software choice for a few, however as a matter of fact they’re rare.
The trial version is available for 14 days, I prefer you to use the trial version for some time. when you are confirmed with it’s great administrations, have a look at costs of GotoMeeting.
- Virtual Whiteboard
- Built-In Audio
- Meeting Scheduler
- Hand Over Control
- One-Click Recording
- Join via Mobile Options
- Desktop/Application Sharing
- Personal Meeting Room
- Drawing Tools
- Toll-Free Option
- One-Click Meetings
- HDFaces Video Conferencing
- Join via Desktop Options
- Call Me To Join Meeting
join.me is the quickest and most straight forward approach to interface and team up video phone call. Anybody can share thoughts in a split second with screen sharing, sound, video, whiteboard and chat. It is a personalized meeting experience where clients can customize member bubbles, URLs, backgrounds and more!
It has the least difficult screen sharing and video conferencing solution for your business. Quick to join, use your personal link to start meetings. Great for 1:1 & team collaboration.
- Video Conferencing: join.me offers video bubbles – simple, light, floating visual images of you and the people you are meeting.
- Audio conferencing for all: All advanced audio features are included standard in your join.me PRO or BUSINESS license. This includes local conference numbers in the U.S. and 50+ countries.
- Mobile apps: Their service lets you take your meetings on the road and host them from your iPad, iPhone, and Android devices.
- One-click scheduling: Set up your meetings in advance with our convenient join.me
- Personal link: Make it easy to join the conversation. Set up your own custom link for the meeting.
- Whiteboarding: Get everyone on the same page, even when not in the same room.
- Screen Sharing
UberConference changed online meetings forever by killing PINs and making it simple for people to join. With powerful call controls, seamless screen sharing, and HD calls, its easier than ever to stay connected no matter where work finds you.
It has a scalable and reasonable price for all possible customers. You can get a free version, but not that it offers only a few of the features. Instead, it may be smarter to look at the business plan that charges a minimal price, but yet gives access to all the features and makes UberConference a scalable solution for all your needs.
- Share your screen
- Powerful Call Controls
- Custom hold music
- iOS and Android apps
- Web Conferences
- Integrated social profiles
- local dial-in number
- Document Sharing
- Custom hold music
- Free conferences calls
- No PINs
- Instant conference calls
8. Free Conference Call
FreeConferenceCall.com is our choice as the best free conference call service because it offers everything a business needs in a conference calling service for no cost. While there is a paid service plan, the free service offers many of the same features and tools, including web management, call recording and calendar integrations. In addition, the service allows users to host online meetings, also for free.
- Keypad commands
- Breakout rooms
- Call control
- Metting settings
- Video conferencing
- Screen sharing
- Recording and playback
- Drawing tools
- Remote desktop
- Studio presentation
- 1000 Participants
BlueJeans is one of the better video conferencing services on the market today. For one, it differentiates itself with some less conventional features, such as real-time metrics, one-touch connectivity, and custom branding. On top of that, Dolby Voice makes for high-quality audio unparalleled by competing services.
- Activity Dashboard
- Automatic Notifications
- CRM Integration
- Instant Messaging
- Live / Video Conferencing
- Reporting & Statistics
- SMS Integration
- Third-Party Integration
- Voice Mail
Appear.In is the perfect video calling app for someone trapped in a burning building, without a phone, who needs to quickly get help via their laptop…and doesn’t like using Skype.
It lets you have video meetings effortlessly with up to 12 people. You can start a conversation with no registration or download, and claim your own customized video room for regular meetings. appear.in PRO offers further features.
- No login for guests
- 12 participants
- Screen sharing
- Flexible Layout
The 10 best conference call services for small & big business mentioned above have their own pros and it all depends on your business requirements and needs. You can choose the one suits your business.
- Best Conference call services 2020
- best conference call service 2018
- best free conference call service 2018
- audio conference call services
- best conference call service 2019
- best free conference call service 2019
- telephone conference call services
- uberconference call
- secure conference call service