The new macOS 10.15 Catalina has many new features and will give you a much more enjoyable experience compared to previous versions of macOS. As Apple Promised, the Public beta will roll out in July which indeed occurred. The problem with downloading the macOS 10.15 Catalina DMG file is a developer account, which is not free and costs the users who are using it. To download the macOS Catalina DMG file without a developer account you can refer to the below links in this post. The macOS 10.15 Catalina has many new features and functionalities which is awesome. The new features of macOS 10.15 Catalina include music-focused apps, Apple TV, Apple Sidecar, Apple Gatekeeper, Apple screentime and more. In the below list, you can have the basic information about the features of macOS 10.15 Catalina.
macOS Catalina Public Beta Release Date:
The current version of macOS 10.15 Catalina is macOS 10.15 Catalina Beta 1, and as soon as the newer version released, we will upgrade the links.
What are the new changes in macOS 10.15 Catalina?
macOS Catalina includes numerous changes, including Apple Music, Apple Podcasts, Apple TV apps, SideCar, Access, Security and Screen Time Feature. And iTunes is no longer included in macOS Catalina and is integrated with three new apps that are much simpler and better music, TV, and Podcasting.
- Music App: The new Mac music app is much faster and easier to use than ever before. You can get over 50 million different songs, polyphony, and music videos, and users have access to their library music without any problems.
- Apple TV: Apple TV app is a great program to provide all your needs for watching TV and your favorite shows, which brings you over 100,000 movies and series.
- SideCar: With Sidecar, your iPad device can be used as one of Mac’s monitors. For Mac users, this is a great feature that can have a display in addition to a high-resolution on Mac, easily work with your iPad and Apple Pencil, and have a picture on your Mac. A SideCar is also a great tool for editing videos with Final Cut Pro X or drawing with Adobe Illustrator.
- Access: Apple believes that technology is very valuable when it comes to empowering people. With the help of MacOS Catalina, Apple has introduced a series of new assistants that will give each Mac user the ability to get the most out of their Mac. With the help of this tool, you will be able to manage voice, various types of gestures and more on all your devices
- Security: MacOS Catalina, Gatekeeper now checks all applications in security problems and when the application requests access, the gatekeeper will check for all its security issues. Also with the Find My Mac, your stolen Mac location is secured.
- Screen Time Feature: With the Screen Time feature on the Mac, users will be able to see how much time they spent on their programs or sites, and better manage their time with this information.
Other Features of macOS 10.15 Catalina
- Enjoy Using iPad Apps on macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- Update on Photos.
- Improvements on Notes on mac.
- Improvements to the Photos app
- Updates on Reminders and Safari.
- Use iPad as a second monitor for macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- Take usage of Apple Pencil.
- Screen Time.
- Communication Limits.
- Better Security and Privacy.
- Find me.
- Approve your mac with Apple Watch.
- Voice Access to all devices.
- Three new features in Apple Mail: mute a thread, block a sender and unsubscribe.
- Project Catalyst: iPad apps that have been brought over to the Mac/
- Catalina dynamic wallpaper (The wallpaper is enhanced by its dynamic night/day versions)
macOS Catalina 10.15 Supports the Following Macs
Initially, you have to check if your Mac can support macOS 10.15 Catalina or not. The list below shows Macs that support macOS’s new OS. If you are having one of the following Mac then you can install macOS Catalina and enjoy experiencing new features.
- MacBook: Early 2015 or Newer
- MacBook Air: Mid 2012 or Newer
- iMac: Late 2012 or newer
- MacBook Pro: Mid 2012 or Newer
- Mac Mini: Late 2012 or newer
- iMac Pro
- Mac Pro: Late 2013 or later
Once you have downloaded macOS Catalina dmg files, you need to create a bootable USB of macOS Catalina then boot your Mac with USB and install the new OS macOS Catalina on your Mac.
How to Create macOS Catalina USB Installer on mac?
There are several ways you can create a macOS Catalina USB Installer. We have already chosen the best and easy way to do this. Follow the step by step instructions in the given page link below and create a macOS Catalina USB Installer and begin installing Mac’s new operating system.
Installing macOS Catalina Virtually
If you want to test macOS Catalina before switching to it, you can install it virtually on your PC. Whether you are running Windows Desktop, Mac, Ubuntu or Kali Linux you can install macOS 10.15 Catalina virtually using Virtual Machines like VMware, VirtualBox or Hyper-V.
You just need to download macOS 10.15 Catalina Virtual image and some other necessary software for the process and begin installing it virtually. Fortunately, we have already discussed installing macOS 10.15 Catalina virtually. Follow the instructions in the given page links and install macOS Catalina virtually.
- New Method – Install macOS Catalina on VMware on Windows PC
- How To Install macOS Catalina On VirtualBox On Windows PC?
- Install macOS Catalina On VMware On Windows 10 On PC
- How To Install macOS 10.15 Catalina On VirtualBox On Windows PC? (FAST)
Download macOS 10.15 Catalina DMG File for Clean Installation and experience new features and functionalities and also share your views and experiences about it using the comment section below. Moreover, if you face any error meanwhile installing or downloading the file, please leave a comment, we will try to find the solution as soon as possible. Also, share it with Mac lovers so that they know about this amazing operating system with many new best features and functionalities.