As a blogger, you might have written different articles related to different keywords, and you must have observed that some of the keywords are ranked on search engines and bring good traffic and have a good CPC too and some don’t have any value for your websites. Now, are you eager to know the know the reason? Indeed, the reason is the keyword you choose to write about.
The keyword is one the vital part of blogging. If you don’t select a good keyword for your article, your hard work will be fruitless. Choosing a high volume search terms and a proper keyword is the key for a successful blogging.
As it’s said by many professional entrepreneurs that writing many articles is not essential for having a good traffic on your websites but writing less for a high volume search terms will give a better result.
Hence, Here I am going to introduce the 10 best websites to check keyword rank & value, keyword ideas and search volume predictions.
10 Best Websites to Check Keyword Rank & Value
- Google Keyword Planner
- Keyword Tool
- Bing Keyword Research
- Keyword Discovery
1. Google Keyword Planner
Google Keyword Planner tells us everything we need to make an informed decision. It gives you a good idea on which keywords are the best for your business.
How Google Keyword Planner Work
1. In order to use a Google keyword planner, you need to have a Google Adwords account. If you don’t have the account you can create by clicking here.
2. Login to your Google Adwords account and click on the wrench icon in the toolbar at the top of the page.
3. Choose the Keyword Planner from the menu.
4. You will be presented with two different tools from Keyword Planner. Choose “Find New Keywords” and “Get Metrics and forecasts for Your Keywords”
for SEO-focused keyword research, these two tools are enough to generate thousands of potential keywords.
5. As it says “Enter words, phrases, or a URL related to your business” this tool is ideal for finding new keywords.
There you can enter words, phrases and even a URL related to your business. Once you have entered your information, click Get Started option.
In the keyword result page, you can see the result and ideas about your keyword where you can use the options like the filter to filter it according to your own need.
Using Get metrics and forecasts for your keywords
This is a feature that’s useful if you already have a long list of keywords and just want to check their search volume. In other words, this tool won’t help you generate new keyword ideas.
You’ll also see the same Keywords Results Page you see when you use the “Find new keywords” tool.
Here Google will predict how many clicks and impressions you get from the keywords you entered.
Ahrefs is having a really powerful keyword search tool which provides keyword ideas as well as search volume for all match types. Keywords Explorer generates keyword ideas in four different ways: Phrase match, having same terms, Also rank for and search suggestions (autosuggest)
What Ahrefs can explore?
- Get thousands of keyword ideas with accurate Search volume numbers
- Check the “Keyword Difficulty” score
- Review the current SERP and ranking history of top-ranking results
- Use advanced metrics for deeper insight
- Use lists to save your keyword ideas for later
Ahrefs is a paid tool, but if you sign up for a free trial and then cancel, you will maintain access to a free version of their tool.
SEMRush is another best websites to check keyword value. Just enter your website URL or any URL or a blog, it will show you which keywords you are currently ranking for. Moreover, you can check the keyword competition and other details.
What SEMRush can explore?
- Keyword ideas
- estimated search volume
- estimated CPC
- keyword difficulty score
- current ranking domains for a keyword
This keyword tool is easy to use and you can use it for 2 weeks for free before deciding whether you want to subscribe.
MOZ is one of the best keyword explorers. This tool can discover and prioritize the best keywords to target for your business or blog. You can explore on MOZ by keyword, root domain, subdomain or page.
What MOZ can explore?
- Related query ideas
- Estimated search volume
- Keyword difficulty score
- Domain currently ranking for the keyword
- Recent motions of the keyword
You can log in or sign up and use this keyword tool for 30 days free before deciding to subscribe.
SERPWatcher is the best keyword tool which lets you track keyword position for any domain. The pricing is most reasonable under the paid tool and will fit your pocket perfectly.
What SERPWatcher can explore?
- Keyword position tracking
- Track desktop and mobile results
- Track results for specific locations
- Daily keyword positions updates
- Sell all critical data on one screen
- check performance with one key metric
- Organize keywords with tags
check out the SERPWatcher pricing
6. Keyword Tool
Keyword Tool is a free online keyword research instrument that user Google Autocomplete to generate hundreds of relevant long tail keywords for any topic. This tool gets keywords to suggest ideas from Google, YouTube, Bing, Amazon eBay, and App Store.
What Keyword Tool can explore?
- The free version of the Keyword Tool generates up to 750+ long-tail keyword suggestions
- helps you employ Google Suggest for keyword research
- Generates long-tail keyword suggestions
- You can choose a specific Google domain out of 192 supported domains and one out of 83 languages
- Keyword Tool can generate up to 750+ keywords from Google autocomplete
For free, you will get hundreds of suggested keywords, but you need a paid plan to access search volume estimations.
WordStream is indeed a paid tool that can help you search marketers manger their pay per click campaigns. The WordStream’s Free Keyword Tool makes it fast and easy to find the keywords your business needs to drive traffic through organic and paid search.
- Related keyword suggestions
- Shows the top 10 keywords
- Shos competition level
- Estimated CPC
- opportunity score
With WordStream you can link your Google AdWords account through a completely secure connection to get even more data that will make your job easier.
SEOCentro is one of the best tools for checking keyword position in Google and Bing searches. You can get the advanced report including related keywords and spell check.
What SEOCentro can explore?
- Backlink Checker
- Keywords rank in the selected country
- Checks competitor domain
- Keyword suggestion tool
- Alexa Rank Checker
- Keyword density tool
- SEO Analyzer
Check out SEOCentro Pricing
9. Bing Keyword Research
Bing Keyword Research Tool is a priority to get keyword ideas and suggestions for your content. To use this tool you need to sign in or sign up for Bing Master Tools.
What Bing Keyword Research can explore?
- Displays both board and exact match search volume
- Research history
- Keyword ideas by language and country/region
- Shos stats and suggestions based up to 6 months of historical data
- All queries and suggestions are from organic search
You need to have a website verified in Bing’s Webmaster Tools in order to use the tool, but it is otherwise free to use.
10. Keyword Discovery
Keyword Discovery provides access to the biggest keyword database derived from all the search engines. Access to search phrases that people use to find products and services, as well as the search terms that drive traffic to your competitors.
What Keyword Discovery can explore
- what people are searching for
- which search terms generate the most traffic
- which search terms to target in order to grow your online business
- Keyword research
- Industry Keywords
- Seasonal search trends
- Related keywords
- Keyword density analysis
If you know best websites to check keyword rand & value or keyword position checker tools which work well for you, let us know via the comments section below.