Email marketing is a priority for most businesses in 2021 and choosing the right email marketing tool and service can have an important impact on the prosperity of your marketing campaign. In this article, we will review and compare the 10 best email marketing tools and software for small and big businesses.
What is Email List or Email Marketing?
An email list is indeed a list of names and email addresses of people who gave you permission to send them promotions, updates, and any news from your business. You can build your email listing using one of the following email marketing tools below and send bulk email notifications to everyone in your email list regarding your business or bog updates, online store, or other business services.
Why Building an Email list is important for a Business?
Email marketing is one of the most effective and productive marketing strategies for small and big businesses. According to the Direct Marketing Association, email marketing sess a 4300 % return on investment for businesses. Also, email marketing gives you complete control and allows you to authorize direct contact with your customers worldwide.
Moreover, when a subscriber joins your email list from your website and verifies their identification, it means that they are intensely interested in what you have to offer and to get notified of every update from your websites. This way even you can convert your subscriber into paying customers.
10 Best Email Marketing Tools and Software
There are a lot of email marketing tools and software on the internet, but good email marketing tools should enable you to create highly engaging email newsletters with an easy user interface and editing tool.
With good email marketing software, you can easily send the bulk of emails at once without a lot of work which is known as marketing automation. Aside from this, a good email marketing service will make it easy for you to manage a contact list, and control the performance of your email marketing campaigns.
Let’s look at and compare some of the most popular and reliable email marketing service providers, how their services are. You can choose your favorite email marketing service after reading this article completely based on your requirements and business.
Top 10 Email Marketing Services
- Constant Contact
01. Constant Contact
Constant Contact is one of the popular and fastest-growing email marketing services in the world. People like it the most because it’s very easy to use and has an easy user interface.
You can easily manage your email lists, email templates, contacts, the marketing calendar, and many more unique features. You can also access unlimited emails, easy reporting, and tracking, a free image library, build in social media sharing tools, Facebook ads integration, and a good eCommerce integration for Shopify stores.
Some of the other features of Constant Contact are as follow:
- Drag and drop email editor available
- Email automation
- Drip campaigns
- Surveys & polls
- Online donations
- Subject line A/B testing
- Best email marketing service for small and big businesses
Constant Contact has a 60-day free trial which is good compare to other email services and after that their pricing begins at 20$/month.
ActiveCampaign is also a very popular email marketing service with over 140,000 small business customers. In addition to email marketing, it offers a collection of customer experience automation, from email marketing, SMS to site messaging and CRM features.
Easy user interface with a visual canvas that allows you to build an automated marketing sequence. It has 500+ automation recipes that enable you to craft powerful email automation sequences from scratch. By running A/B split tests you can test anything from the number of touchpoints to the delays between the emails and beyond.
- All-in-one sales and marketing tool for small businesses
- An in-built CRM system to manage yours sales and live chat
- Marketing automation
- CRM & sales automation
- Good service & support
ActiveCampaign is a great and affordable email marketing tool for small businesses. They are having a free trial and their pricing starts from only $9/month.
Benchmark is an easy-to-use email marketing tool with a good design and reasonable price. Having a beautiful design and templates sets this email marketing software apart from the marketing tools. You will like it not just because it’s attractive but a great user experience.
This platform is also best for any small business that needs simple and easy-to-use email marketing and automation software. It helps you easily understand your data and create the right impression with your contact list.
- Boost engagement with a good emails and campaigns
- Web personalization
- Split actions and A/B testing feature
- Turn your subscribers into customers with automated emails
- Measure, improve and grow with reports
They are having a free trial which is perfect for businesses just getting started and their pricing starts from $13/month.
Sendinblue is not only one of the best email marketing tools and software but also a complete email SMS software for businesses. It has an easy user interface that enables beginners to create a beautiful and highly engaging email list.
You can send transactional emails, segment users, and automatic follow-up. It can also select the time you prefer to send bulk emails using its Al algorithm to ensure the best email deliverer.
They have also improved and included more advanced features like lading page builder, Facebook ads integration, sales CRM and live chat.
Some of the other features of Sendin Blue are as follow:
- It offers a separate SMTP bulk email marketing service
- It has a nice functionality to have if you have a large website
- An automatic real-time content based emails
- A simple drag and drop email editor
- Their free plan lets you send up to 300 emails per day
Their paid plans start from $25/ month and you can also include SMS to your account. The pricing may vary and it’s based on your sending requirements.
This email marketing service has an attractive template and an easy user interface. You can create as many autoresponders and newsletters as you like. You can automate your emails and send recipients using SMTP-powered emails with these email tools.
GetResponse is a powerful and simplified tool to send emails, automate your email marketing, and create pages you like. You can do a lot more as you like with this email marketing tool.
Some of the unique features of GetResponse are as follow:
- Integrate with your online store
- Engage with customers
- Website builder
- Paid ads
- Web push notifications
- SMS Marketing
- Live chat
their paid plans start from $15 per month in the basic plan and for the Plus plan which is the most popular, they charge $49/ month.
This email marketing service is a good platform for eCommerce websites and digital marketers. It has a wide range of tools to make marketing automation, sales transmit and personalization easy.
Drip offers smooth integration for all website builders including WordPress and WooCommerce. You can easily build pop-ups and opt-in signup forms to your blog and capture more leads.
Other unique features are as follow:
- Connect and engage with every customer on a personal level using their smart eCommerce marketing automation
- Intelligent marketing automation tools
- Smarter email segmenting and split testing
- Visual automation workflow builder
- Live chat support
- An automation training and detailed courses
- SMS notification
You can engage with every customer on a personal level using the Drip smart eCommerce marketing automation. The e-Commerce feature shows you exactly how much revenue you generate from each email marketing campaign.
This is reviewed and accepted as the best email marketing software for eCommerce websites and businesses. They have a free trial and their plans start from $40 per month which includes all their features functionality.
Have you ever wondered why you don’t achieve reasonable ROI? This might be because of a spammy email address in your email list. That’s the time you need DeBounce, the best email validation tool to help you get rid of spammy and deactivated emails.
DeBounce is a good software to analyze your email list and help you clean your email list from spam, cut bouncing, and offer you integrations. This email marketing tool allows you to integrate with third-party email marketing tools like Convertkit, Mailchimp, WordPress, and many more.
- Remove invalid and hard bounce email addresses from your database
- Disposable Email Checker
- Catch-All Domain Checker
- Email addresses with invalid syntax are immediately removed from your mailing list
- Anti-greylisting Technology
- Email Verification API
- Selectable Download Options
- Spam-trap Removal
DeBounce has a free trial and their plan starts from $10 for 5,000 verification and as their verifications number goes high their plan charges increase too.
HubSpot is another good software in the CRM and email marketing business. You can start using this software for free and grow your business with its powerful automation features.
It has a lot of templates to allow you to create your favorite newsletter which matches your brand’s style and color. With HubSpot CRM, you can personalize your email for each subscriber in the list based on things like location, device type, list of membership, or any other information you need.
- It’s easy drag-and-drop email builder
- You can send time optimization, high email deliverability and A/B testing
- Includes marketing automation, drip campaigns, and more.
- All-in-one marketing platform that includes email marketing,automation workflows, CRM, website buildersales tools, operation hub, and more.
- free plan, which includes the CRM and all of HubSpot’s free marketing, sales, service, and operations tools.
By using their free version you can send 2,000 emails and store an unlimited number of subscribers. Moreover, you can create signup and popup forms, manage and track your online ads build landing pages, and many more just to get started.
For some advanced features, you need to pay $45 per month.
ConvertKit is a good email marketing software for a lot of people like authors, professional bloggers, and marketers because of its easy user interface.
It allows you to easily offer content upgrades and enticement with email signup forms. You can also manage auto-responders to send drip emails from their email service. Using this software you can easily segment subscribers into those who are interested and those who have purchased already.
- A/b testing, landing page builder beautiful email templates and smart workflows
- A great learning material
- Their Pro plan also includes advanced functionality like subscriber scoring, newsletter referral system, advanced reporting, and Facebook custom audiences
- Paid newsletters are specifically designed for professional bloggers and creators
- You can sell digital products and subscriptions from the same platform
- Write simple, beautiful emails that convert with hours of design time
- Own the relationship with your audience and grow your business
You can try their free trial and for 14 days and their pricing starts from $29/ month and they also offer a 30 days refund policy.
If you are looking for a forever-free email marketing service plan then Mailchimp is one of the best email marketing tools and software for you. Having easily drag and drop email builder, segmenting contacts into groups, autoresponders, and simple tracking for analytics.
You can auto-setup the delivery times based on the user’s timezones and set up segments based on location. If you are using WordPress, Magneto, and Shopify, you can easily integrate with Mailchimp.
- Support is offered by email, live chat, and a large tutorials knowledge-base
- They offer a forever free plan which allows you to send 12,000 emails for up to 2,000 subscribers
- An easy‑to‑use marketing platform
- Build emails,landing pages, social ads, postcards, and more from one place
Mailchimp is a good platform that allows you to send up to 12,000 emails for free and their pricing starts from $10 per month.
Final Thoughts: Which is the best email marketing service?
The 10 email marketing services mentioned above have their free tiers for limited use. If you have just started your business from scratch, the best free email marketing we can recommend to you is SendinBlue because in their free plan they don’t have limitations on the number of subscribers. Besides this HubSpot and MailChimp also offer free email marketing service plans.
In addition, we mentioned all the unique features of each email marking service above, once again below we sum up, and then it’s up to you to choose which email marketing tool suits your business.
- Constant Contact – Best for small businesses
- ActiveCampaign – Good platform for small businesses and enterprise
- Benchmark – Good for agencies
- SendinBlue – Best for transactional emails
- GetResponse – Good for online stores
- Drip – Best for small and medium e-Commerce businesses
- DeBounce – Validating email address quickly and avoids spam
- HubSpot – Good for B2B service companies
- ConvertKit – Best for bloggers
- Mailchimp – Best if you are looking for a free plan
We hope this article helped you and gave you a good review of the best email marketing services for your websites and businesses. Please let us know your thought about the email marketing tool you are using in the comment section below.